New Week!

Options
ginadacat
ginadacat Posts: 119 Member
It’s a new week! Time to get back on track from the weekend. Drunk a protein shake for breakfast followed by 25 minutes on the treadmill (2.8mph incline 5%). According to my treadmill I burned 166 calories. Had a salad for lunch. Gonna have a small serving of taco pasta for dinner. May walk for another 10 or 15 minutes after dinner. I have a drs appointment middle of August and I’d love to be 5 lbs lighter.
Feel free to post your exercise, food for the day, goals.
Gina

Replies

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,727 Member
    edited June 18
    Options
    Vacation day today then only 3 days of work as we have the fairly new Juneteenth holiday off. High heat index coming through so may not do so much lunch time walking I think I will soon with the fan pointed at my face!

Planning light meals throughout the week and lots a liquids. I do hope people take the heat seriously and are cautious no matter where you live to bad my pools gone….
  • ginadacat
    ginadacat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    @snowshoe072 it's been hot here in Southeast Kentucky also! I’m trying to watch how much I eat this week to make up for the weekend. One of my problems is not drinking enough water. I usually drink 6 cups. I know I need more. Just now on my 1st bottle after walking on the treadmill.