Anyone still here?

Options
potts_amanda
potts_amanda Posts: 2 Member
I've checked here on the Calorie Count People community page several times, but it looks like people have stopped posting on here. Is there anyone still around?

Replies

• kcstar73
    kcstar73 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, Amanda---I just checked in for the first time in many days. I am getting so much more helpful use out of MND that I don't use MFP anymore, even for logging my meals. There are 46 former CC-MFP members over there now in a private Group. Some also post in the general MND community, but I'm sticking with the smaller group when I interact. I find the site superior to MFP for my needs; social interaction is nice, but it's not my 1st priority. Hope to see you there!
  • fatsue56
    fatsue56 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m still here. Logging on both MND & MFP for now.
  • pforde2017
    pforde2017 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I check in here now and again and still record weight, as my chart goes right back to 2017, when we came here from CC!
  • momopeach32
    momopeach32 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    @potts_amanda Come join us on MyNetDiary! We've got over 50 folks in the group and the app is way easier to use than this one ever was. I've completely stopped using this one, but we're all happily posting in the new one together. If you add me, I've got the same name and profile pic over yonder so I can add you to our private group :)