Wednesday Check In

Options
ginadacat
ginadacat Posts: 119 Member
Weighed in at 151.4 this morning. 1.4 lbs to go to get to my 1st goal. Between breakfast and dinner, I only got in 700 calories. I’m going out to eat with a friend tomorrow, so I’ll make up the extra calories I didn’t eat tonight. I didn’t walk on the treadmill today. I did rake the grass up from my yard for 15 or 20 minutes tho. That was worse than walking. I am still so out of shape.

How’s your day going?

Replies

• henridw2095
    henridw2095 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It can be helpful to focus on weight loss first and fitness later. I find it hard to exercise when eating at a large deficit.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday evening busy day no walk at lunch today but did get in a fair amount of steps. Hopefully a quiet remainder of the week
  • ginadacat
    ginadacat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday evening busy day no walk at lunch today but did get in a fair amount of steps. Hopefully a quiet remainder of the week
    We had Chinese for dinner so I got in 2.25 miles on the treadmill today. 272 calories burned. Hopefully it will help with the water weight I always gain when eating out. I hope the rest of your week is great!
  • Jhadzhia
    Jhadzhia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Still trying to recover from my wonderful, but painful week long trip to Niagara Falls. My sister and I were averaging 30,000 steps on nothing but pavement which is hard on joints but especially so on a worn out hip and collapsed spinal column. I am waiting for a hip replacement. I could barely walk when I finally got home and am hobbling around my apartment, grateful for its small size. Day three of recovery and I am still having intense pain in the hip. The wait for a joint replacement in Canada is long, nine months, but I asked to be on the cancellation list. We are getting lots of rain and today have a rainfall warning, but its south of us where its not needed as they are prone to flooding. After four years of drought its wonderful to get our normal rain back and see things green again, but some trees did die from the drought. Have a great day!