šŸ™ Prayer and Positive Inspirationā¤

Replies

• DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 8,350 Member
    @hicim705 - So glad things are looking better. Continued prayers for your hubby and you.

@kaliswalker - While I didn't get it posted here, you've been in my prayers. Hope you quickly and fully recover with no after effects.
  • Irishgal46a
    Irishgal46a Posts: 700 Member
    Sending prayers to our MFP family
  • vtoria3
    vtoria3 Posts: 3,706 Member
    edited July 17
    @TEXASTITCHER ... so sorry to learn of the loss of your husband. Sending love and prayers to you. <3

@macrat12 ... thank you for the update. So glad to learn mom and Baby Benny are doing okay. It sounds like the little one from daycare is doing so much better and it's wonderful that he is home healing. Will continue to send up prayers for the fullest recovery possible. <3

@kaliswalker ... sending love and prayers to you and wishing you well during this time of difficult ecovery from COVID. <3

@hicim705 .... sending love and prayers to you and your husband as he deals with his recovery from the negative impact from chemo drugs. <3

@dbeau57 ... so sorry to learn of your daughter's health diagnosis. It must be so scary for her and all of you. Sending love and prayers to all. <3
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,981 Member
    edited July 22
    Prayers for all!

15jsjx450zte.jpg
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Dear 5% members. @Ceriusly1 , Ceri is in the hospital for tests. We are hoping they can provide answers. She's an amazing person and friend. It's with many hopes we wish her our very best. We've all been the recipient of her best.

If you believe in prayer she'd like that. We know some may not but any positive thoughts/expressions are lovely too. Greatly appreciated.

The 5% is an amazing team made up of lovely hearted people as yourselves. In a world of hate, this is a great place to check in for support. And to give support.

Please also keep @Kaliswalker in mind. She's been in the hospital for quite awhile. She needs the support and love also.
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,656 Member
    šŸ™
  • DNjoys
    DNjoys Posts: 8,350 Member
    Sending prayers for both our leaders. Thanks, Diane, for letting us know.
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 5,578 Member
    Sending up prayers šŸ™
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 4,377 Member
    @Ceriusly1
    @kaliswalker Praying for the both of you.
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,587 Member
    Dear 5% members. @Ceriusly1 , Ceri is in the hospital for tests. We are hoping they can provide answers. She's an amazing person and friend. It's with many hopes we wish her our very best. We've all been the recipient of her best.

If you believe in prayer she'd like that. We know some may not but any positive thoughts/expressions are lovely too. Greatly appreciated.

The 5% is an amazing team made up of lovely hearted people as yourselves. In a world of hate, this is a great place to check in for support. And to give support.

Please also keep @Kaliswalker in mind. She's been in the hospital for quite awhile. She needs the support and love also.

UPDATE - as far as I know, Lynn ( @kaliswalker ) has been released from the hospital and is recovering at home ... she still has a long way to go so keep those thoughts & prayers coming! ~ Thanks to everyone.
  • TEXASTITCHER
    TEXASTITCHER Posts: 7,638 Member
    Prayers to both
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,794 Member
    Prayers and hugs to Lynn and Ceri.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @hicim705 TY TY TY Heidi for the update. Good that she's home. That's the best place to recover.
  • gouldsgranite
    gouldsgranite Posts: 4,198 Member
    Ty, @hicim705 and @Dianedoessmiles1 for keeping us updated.

Prayers for @Ceriusly1 - Ceri and all her caregivers as the find answers.

Healing prayers @kaliswalker, Lynn in your recovery.

• Ceriusly1
    @Everyone Thank you for your Prayers and positive thoughts toward me! I am a true believer that Prayer changes things. If you've known me for a while you know I've been battling"something"? for years. Perhaps this time with new Drs. and more tests I will get some answers. So far things are the same. When I came home from the hospital yesterday I started on the self-care routine with supplements that have kept me going since the 80s'. I will gradually improve and see what the next steps are.

kg44n9yku06h.jpg
  • Yiche912
    Yiche912 Posts: 6,949 Member
    2suzef7lpnzg.png
  • jeanhickokhaley1
    jeanhickokhaley1 Posts: 4,377 Member
    @Ceriusly1 .. I am so glad you are home. Love that verse, and so true!
    039kpu8rhd85.png
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Ceriusly1 Welcome home, we know at times it takes time to answer our prayers, but they are answered. Sure am hoping they can find the answers!
    8c6x0sxh4wy3.png
  • Ceriusly1
    @Dianedoessmiles1 Thank You. I love that beautiful photo. I'm going to put it on my profile.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    @Ceriusly1 Awwww I looked carefully for something you would enjoy. TY for letting me know.