Pandora radio with runtastic ?

Options
jemethyst
jemethyst Posts: 107 Member
Anyone run these two at the same time? If so, did/do you have any issues? I used them together twice today, the first time my mph was posted wrong and the second time runtastic added 1000 cal burn to my expected burn. Didn't know if this was a coincident or a glitch

Replies

• Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I've used Runtastic and "Zombies, Run!" at the same time with no problems.

I've also used Runtastic and various audio players (built in music player, other dropbox-related streaming players) at the same time with no issue.

However, sometimes, if runtastic doesn't get a good GPS fix, it auto-pauses at weird times. I try to put my phone in an upper, outer pocket in my backpack so it gets good GPS.

I don't think running Pandora should cause a problem though.
  • jemethyst
    jemethyst Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks. It must just be a coincidence then, yesterday I walked in the same place I've walked all week with the iPod in the same location on my arm, only change was pandora instead of my own playlist. (Started using treadmill in the house upstairs since weather was habitually causing me to cancel walks). Ill give it a few more tries to see how it goes
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Try playing the music, then putting it in the background, and having Runtastic in the "front", maybe.