Pure Cardio

Options
Welll I did Pure Cardio. You know there is a bad sign when the trainier says two things. I fear of what is comming next and this is time I need to take a break.
For the first part, I was playing around adjusting my mat, the video player etc... Some of the stuff/exercise, I could not do with them the group.
they were going to fast, so I Paused it and my own set of sets.
16 Push up Jacks
12 Killers ( I wanted to do 16) but it just getting harder and harder.)
I am thinking that I should be doing 5x5 or until failure

Replies

• daniellegwilliam
    daniellegwilliam Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    pure cardio = pure hell!!

when sean said he was scared, I thought great!! the ripped buff guy is worried. f#!@ !!
    They went to fast for me. i did my reps at a pace I could handle...
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Pure Cardio is definitely my least favourite workout, but yet I've grown to like it more as the weeks go on. For me, Pure Cardio is the DVD where I can see the most improvement in myself over these 3 weeks. Now I actually look forward to it (slightly!) because I can feel that change is happening.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing Pure Cardio tomorrow for the first time. I wish I hadn't seen this thread, lol

DesDawn, your post is encouraging. I'll keep the impending changes in mind!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Well, Pure Cardio is done. I must agree that it is pure hell. Is that guy a sadist or something? (Just kidding :smile: )

ETA: It was a lot of fun though when I wasn't standing and panting with my hands on my knees.
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I actually like Pure Cardio because I get tired of doing the circuits three times in a row in the other DVDs. So, I find Pure Cardio to be a nice change. But yeah, it's hell! :)
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Well I did Pure Cardio again last night. < BTW my mom is in town from MD, so I am off my work out schedule>
    and I have to say, I hate PURE CARDIO!!!!

but I will say this. It was easier then last time.
  • daniellegwilliam
    daniellegwilliam Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i like that it was easier than last time..thats on my schedule for tonight.