Sept 6th

Options
paeli
paeli Posts: 295 Member
Hi everyone.

Welcome to the first weekend of the accountability challenge. If you're anything like me, I struggle to stay on track on the weekends. This weekend I am planning to get out on at least one long ride (weather is just cooling and perfect for it) - hopefully 30km & boogie it up to some music while doing chores and renovating the apartment.

What do you have planned for the weekend? How do you plan to get active?

Replies

• rcb1963
    rcb1963 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I plan to do the 1 rep max exercises for some of the STS DVDs workouts. I also plan to take a couple of walks.
  • Cavy1234
    Cavy1234 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hiya!! :flowerforyou: :happy: This weekend will be a festive one for our family--we're celebrating our son's birthday! He's a teen, so he won't be with us every moment this weekend (has to have his friend-time too :happy: ), but his party was tonight, and his friends are coming by tomorrow to hang out and play some video games. I'll fix them snacks and such, but I'll chew gum while cooking to avoid nibbling on food and going over my calorie range. :bigsmile: On Sunday evening, we're taking him to the movies. So really, the movies is the only time when I'll be away from home and not eating my own prepared foods. My plan is to order nothing to eat at all. Wow, that'll be so different than my norm :laugh: , but if I eat a healthy snack before I go, I shouldn't be hungry, and if I avoid buying a drink, I won't have to get up and miss parts of the movie by waiting in long bathroom lines. :laugh:

For exercise, I'm going to get up early tomorrow and use my Wii before the guys come over to take over the TV for their games. :laugh: I can do weights later in the day. Sunday, my morning is free, so I'll get in my walking early when it's cool outside, and then come home for strength training and stretching. :)

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! :happy:
  • valerie91711
    Options
    Today I swam for about 2 hours in my sisters pool. Just hanging out but it was definitely a mini workout. Tomorrow morning I plan to go for a run before the weather gets too hot.

Side note for the movies. Bring your own popcorn! I have an airpopper at home that I like to use. Also flavored water or sparkling water. To me soda and popcorn is my norm but to cut back on calories I use flavore water as an alternative.

Happy almost Sunday!!!