Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Recently started on Mounjaro

DaveT1966
DaveT1966 Posts: 2 Member
Hi everyone, I am Dave and I started on Mounjaro 6 weeks ago, I have had 4 weeks on 2.5Mg and the last 2 on 5Mg.
I haven't had any significant side effects, occasional upset stomach, and feeling nauseous but otherwise ok. When I started I was 21stone 2 pounds (296 pounds) and I am now 19 stone one pound (267 pounds).
I am walking - a brisk 3 mile walk <50 mins every day and using MFFP to track my calorie intake with 1,700 calories per day net.
Unfortunately I haven't really seen a reduction in appetite that most people seem to report, and wondered if anyone else had experienced this or if I went up to 7.5Mg if this might help.
Anyone who has been on Mounjaro for a while I would appreciate any advice / help.
Tagged:

Replies

• melcpia
    melcpia Posts: 122 Member
    Well done on the loss! I started MJ on August 19 2024 and am now down 10.3kgs (about 22lb)