EDIT to Show Updated Information! 2024 Fall Healthy Habits Theme Finalized

2»

Replies

• cmfarrell36
    cmfarrell36 Posts: 1,214 Member
    That's an interesting set of LTGL goals.
    Thanks Ceri, and thanks to the folk who gave you suggestions - some of them I think I should try to incorporate into my own journey :)
  • 3fabboysx1
    3fabboysx1 Posts: 359 Member
    Loving having advanced notice of the LTGL. Also on you're on fire with alliterations this session!
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,743 Member
    @everyone

I love seeing some of the suggestions for 'Healthy Habits' and began answering a few posts but thought that I should answer for the good of the Community. Points are awarded for you/your team for following the 'Healthy Habit' suggestions, however ~ there is nothing that says you can't take this a little further.

If there is a Healthy Habit that has not been 'highlighted', it is very doable for YOU to incorporate YOUR OWN 'HEALTHY HABIT' into the weekly activities!!

A Seasonal Challenge is for 8 weeks. 8 weeks X 7 days/week = 56 days.

So, you have 56 days to incorporate your personal 'extra' Healthy Habit to practice. The habits suggested and that we will follow/track are only a map; there is nothing that says you can't work on something that resonates with you in addition to some of the things that are suggested.

If it helps, give points to yourself for following some of the additional healthy habits suggested here.
    Then, at the end of the Challenge, if you have followed through, plan a shopping or mani/pedi day to reward yourself at the end of the Challenge.

Heidi (hicim705)
    2024 Autumn/Fall 5% Challenge ~ Challenge Leader 🔴🌡️RED HOTS🌡️🔴 Team
    Overall Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges
    Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges ~ ✍️🖊️📓💻Bloggers✍️🖊️📓💻!!
    🥳🎊🎉🌟✨ CELEBRATING the beginning of our 4th Year
    of Seasonal 5% Challenges on MyFitnessPal
    ✨🌟🎉🎊🥳
  • nansbones7708
    nansbones7708 Posts: 442 Member
    Decluttering is a forever process. Not sure 56 days just doing that would get to the bottom of my stuff.
    Been tidying the garage again, all morning to make room for two lawnmowers and my car and the lawnmowers are sorted but the car won’t see inside till at least tomorrow.
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,743 Member
    Decluttering is a forever process. Not sure 56 days just doing that would get to the bottom of my stuff.
    Been tidying the garage again, all morning to make room for two lawnmowers and my car and the lawnmowers are sorted but the car won’t see inside till at least tomorrow.

I hear you on that one!! Hopefully, starting with this for the first 2 weeks, I will also 'keep going' as I need to to get it done!!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,429 Member
    @nansbones7708 that initial start it enough to keep me going. I remember how well you did with this, and so on awhile back!! It was fun hearing your success!! Its amazes me how much we still have. I hope this round I'll have 3 areas totallyd own to almost bones of only necessary stuff!!
  • 130StrongerEachYear
    130StrongerEachYear Posts: 423 Member
    @Ceriusly1 - Thanks for laying out the plan for LTGL for this challenge. Allows some planning in advance.
    I know it takes a lot of work to put this together. Thanks.
    There are many choices for each challenge and some may apply more to a person than another...but getting a good balance is always a great Idea...so just want you to know we appreciate what you do and many of the ideas being discussed can always be used for the next challenge

Have a Great and Healthy Day!!!
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,086 Member
    @130StrongerEachYear The planning never stops! Ideas flow from one season to the next so everyone, keep the suggestions coming!

Your OALs wanted to streamline things to make it easier for everyone to read all the posts. We hope that we can always share the most helpful information to motivate and inspire our members
  • gardenergal24
    gardenergal24 Posts: 626 Member
    I love that you laid out all the LGTL's ahead of time, makes it easier to plan and know what we're going to focus on.
  • SeleneMoon333
    SeleneMoon333 Posts: 84 Member
    Great Ideas! I especially like the decluttering & protein ones, & get outside is good too :smiley:
  • kayhryngc
    kayhryngc Posts: 2,083 Member
    My needs to focus on are Protein , water, and Fiber. When started to track sugar was surprised on amounts.
  • _breathe_
    _breathe_ Posts: 6 Member
    Love this! Thanks