🧮 Countdown & Pre-Challenge Activity #2: SET SOME GOALS! 🧮

2»

Replies

• luv2dns2
    luv2dns2 Posts: 548 Member
    Goal: Exercise and eat to lose 5 to 7 pounds to feel more energetic, increase my cardio vascular health, flexibility, general health and enjoyment.
    Specifically: Exercise by stretching every day and doing some exercises for my back. During the week, doing some cardio 5 days a week to include: dancing, swimming, walking. One day a week I will do a jogging routine I have that includes some upper and lower body strength exercises and a stretch at the end
    My diet is to basically eat healthy food, but not too much. I will cut back on sweet drinks and snacking in the evening on chocolate.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,083 Member
    🌹
  • gouldsgranite
    gouldsgranite Posts: 4,249 Member
    Goals -

To maintain my current weight.
    Practice yoga daily.
    Walk a minimum of 50,000 steps per week.
    Work out with weights 3x per week.
    Participate daily on team page and practice all the weekly Healthy Habits.
    Continue with a Healthy diet plan.
  • Kateljm
    Kateljm Posts: 1,904 Member
    SPECIFIC GOALS
    Sustain weight progress, perhaps lose 3-5 lbs. in 8 weeks
    Reduce Waist Girth by 3 inches
    Lock in a Consistent Sleep Routine that guarantees 7 hours of sleep nightly
    Practicing Self Care foot soaks 3 times a week

WHY?
    I want more semblance of an Hourglass figure.
    I want functional fitness as health insurance

EXERCISE
    60 minutes daily of cardio exercise
    ST 3 times a week

NUTRITION
    Continue balanced nutrition with mindful eating, low sodium, and low added sugar
  • SeleneMoon333
    SeleneMoon333 Posts: 82 Member
    Long term: Good Health, attractiveness, Easier living

8-week goal: 5% would be great; sticking to whole 8 weeks would be amazing; Able to go for a walk without panting or needing to stop after a short distance

Why: Health and Wellness; Joy in Being More Fit

Movement: Up every hour; 10 minutes daily minimum; 5 days a week: 30 minutes minimum...trying for 2 hours daily as often as possible: solo walks, spca dog walks, youtube & tv & low-impact, yardwork, heavy housecleaning, yoga, barre, pilates

Nutrition: Tracking & Pre-tracking; more planning, more batch-cooking (count how often)