Clarification of Posting for Anyone Still Confused.

Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,201 Member
edited 3:54PM in Social Groups
Every team has the Challenge Details Topic. That topic looks the same on every team. Each team has a preference for placement but it is used every day so whether it's in the Announcements or the Discussions it will be near the top.

Look for a Topic that looks like this.

🥇Week 1 ~ Exercise, Meet Your Cheerleaders, Get Outside, and Take Your Measurements🥇

Please try to post daily if you can, but it is acceptable to post for multiple days at once.

1. Post your exercise time up to 120 minutes per day.
2. If you spend 10 minutes outside doing anything at all. you add 10 points
3. If you are active on your team chat, play a game, or request a new friend, you get 10 points for sharing 1 time or more times; it is always 10 points. The exercise post does not count towards this.
4. If you take your measurements, you add 15 points as a bonus (This is optional )

My Exercise: 30
My Get Outside:10
My Meet the Cheerleaders: 10
Measurements: Optional bonus points = 15 and can be done in private
********************************************************************************

You are required to post to your Weigh-In Topic once a week. This looks different on the teams but will be well-defined.

All numbers, points, and weight must be posted before 11:59 PM on Saturday.

Those are the ONLY requirements. Everything else is optional!

That said, we realize this challenge isn't for everyone. We also know it can be confusing at first, but it gets clearer if you stick with it.

If someone decides to leave, please be courteous and let us know you are leaving and why. If you disappear without any word, we worry about you. If you let us know why you are leaving it reveals areas we need to improve.

3l69gutu1eaq.jpg

Replies

• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,299 Member
    @Ceriusly1 i am bowing out.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,201 Member
    edited 8:25PM
    @19shmoo69 I'm sorry to hear that. Thank you for letting me know. Best wishes!
  • dawnd72
    dawnd72 Posts: 6 Member
    This is very confusing. Not sure where to post my info. Looks like I'm late posting my weight even though I don't know where to do this other than my own dashboard. Therefore, this challenge isn't working for me so I'm bowing out. I plan to do the challenge on my own. I wish everyone else who's onboard good luck! You got this!