New and Starting JMBR

Options
Hello,
I have recently acquired JMBR and today is going to be my day one. I joined this group for some motivation, support, tips/suggestions, et cetra. Over the last 7 years I have gained 35/40pounds and that is just not cool! From my heaviest I am down 18 pounds and still want to get rid of 12/17 pounds forever. I have recently started MFP, which helped me loose the 8 of the 18 pounds.
If anyone wants to add me as a friend please feel free. We can share results, motivate, et cetra. :)
I can't wait to start JMBR I need a life change and to feel great again in my own skin.

Replies

• LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I sent you an invite. Today is my last day of week two. Crazy to think that Monday already starts all new workouts. The first two weeks are not so bad and I love her chemistry with her people. Have fun and let us know how you like the first workout!
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to BR! it's a little on the quiet side in here right now, but i hope the info on the threads are useful to you on your journey!

congratulations on your progress so far - and here's to more of the same!
  • Templar67
    Options
    My Fiancee and I have started this 1 week ago. I can say I am sore in places I did not think I would be lol
    I am usually in the gym working out lifting weights. But dang this is a good program!
  • LoTRFangirl
    Options
    Welcome! I started week 3 today. So far so good! I'm waiting to finish Phase 1before I measure, but I'm definitely feeling stronger.