Fresh Start Daily***Sat 9/7 ***Join in and post away

Happy Saturday!????

it's another gorgeous day here in central PA!!! I got my walk in this morning with my dog, Cutch. He is now sound asleep.
I am so proud of myself, I have been off work for a week now and I actually have stayed below my calorie intake! Normally when I am on vacation, I go on vacation with food. But this time, I have kept myself busy and looking up recipes. I didn't go anywhere since my husband did not take off. My youngest son is back in college, I am back to empty nesting. My oldest son moved out in March, so I was sad to see him go. He is 26 so it was time for him to fly the coop. Well just wanted to tell you my good news of vacation time and not eating the whole time!

Have a wonderful Saturday!!!
Jil

Replies

• Jcsmith5210
    Jcsmith5210 Posts: 150 Member
    Hi jillnlynn, well done for staying under calories. My daughter is nearly 15 and just starting Gcse 's just been out and brought all of the pens and paints needed for course, cost me a fortune. Have a good day
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 767 Member
    Well done Jill! I was able to get my boys out early cuz it's going o be another hot one here! It's different when they're all out of the house isn't it. Had a long conversation with my 19 yr old yesterday. She sounds really happy back there in NH. I'm really proud of her but I do miss her. My 22 has been gone for the past couple of years but home this semester.

Got to get moving since I need to still get a bday gift for my great niece! Have a great day lades!!!!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Way to go staying under!

I got up and did my first session of Pure Cardio in Insanity. All I have to say about that is "Oy!" That was brutal, but fun! Today I'm planning to do a little grocery shopping and treat myself to some pizza for dinner. I burned so much today that I can get the good pizza with plenty of calories to spare, lol

Have a great Saturday everyone!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Since I was so good this past week... I think I lost my mind last night and today! Good Grief... we ate and walked and drank and walked ...lots of walking in the past 24 hours. Our legs are killing us! Although I went over my goal of only 3 drinks - last night I had 3.5 beers.... but I walked a lot today....but I ate terrible so back on track with my goals tomorrow.

I still did really well this past week - I worked out 5 days / stayed under my cals all but yesterday and today / I indulged but it was OK.... :flowerforyou: Looking forward to tomorrow so I can post a much better message. :bigsmile: