Speed 2.0?!

Options
Trueray
Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
Is it just me or does speed 2.0 burn the hell out of your calves? lol. Once I get to the last 5 minutes my calves are fried.

Do you guys have this problem and if so do you do anything to relieve the burn during the workout? Like for me...for some of the movements i would jump more flat footed to give my calves a rest because I don't like taking breaks.

Replies

• LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi! Speed 2.0 is very fast paced and probably because of being on the balls of the feet so much during the workout it puts strain on the calves. I would also make sure you have nice supportive footwear during T25. I would recommend following Tania if it becomes too painful and then pick back up if you can, and also stretch out the calves a little more during the stretching portion of the video. There are a few people who've complained of their calves burning so your not alone. Good job in getting to the Beta Phase. Speed 2.0 is my favorite in Beta so far!! Have a nice rest of the weekend and feel free to post any other questions you may have.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Okay! Thanks for the advice. :)