Week 2

Options
Sara13CH
Sara13CH Posts: 85 Member
Week (#) :2

Weight:169.2

Goals and how I am going to achieve them:

1. log my foods-prepare my foods in advance. Prepare my days in advance either in the am or night before

2. Run 3x and go to 2 classes- Tue, Thur, Sat

3.Allow myself one treat a day. Find something that will satisfy my need for sugar and allow myself to have ONE a day.

What could get in my way of achieving these goals?

The constant change that is going on around me and adjusting to a new semester. When things are new or not stable, I seek out food for comfort. I am finding that I am wanting a lot of dairy type foods. Pizza, ice cream and even chocolate cake

What can I do to manage that?

Find something that brings me comfort during these times other than food. Try to swap out reaching for food and use a new behavior. I could call a friend.

What worked for me this week:

1. preparing my meals and snacks so I have things on hand.
2. Running and going to class on the same day
3. Doing my exercise first thing in the AM

What didn't work for me this week:

1. Not logging my whole day. I tend to fizzle out by afternoon with my logging
2.Having ice cream in the house. If I want an ice cream cone, I will have to do it individually and pay the extra price
3.Giving myself a cheat meal. Its not enough for me at this time. I am kidding myself thinking I am going to follow that.

This might be tough, but I CAN DO THIS!

Replies

• TriciannT
    TriciannT Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I will post mine later. I am off today, tomorrow and Thursday. I also have the weekend off so I want to aim for posting on Sundays. I mostly use my phone to log but can't get to the group. :smile: