100 Day Shred! Get awesome for Xmas!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    23/10 - 75.1
    30/10 - 76 Couldnt expect anything less, with having my birthday and labour weekend. Got to work harder now.
    6/11 - 76.1 Not the right time of the month for the scales but it has to be done.
    13/11 - 75.3 Grrr am I going to get down under 75kg
    20/11 - 76.8 - not sure what has happened here, I completed a 200km bike rike and ate bugger all. :(
    27/11 - 76. - This is just not fun anymore, starting to ride a bit more again, and seeing no change on the scales, may have to start measuring the body and start really watching what I put in my mouth again.
    4/12 - Didn't log in, though I did weight myself, scales sat at 76.4
    11/12 - 76 again today
    18/12 -
    25/12 -

May I ask what your calorie goal is set at? Maybe you need to up it for a bit and then drop it down again. Your body may be holding on to stuff because you're doing so much work. Plus with all the riding you will have hardened up your thighs. Those are the biggest muscle, they weigh a bit :) The plus side of having strong thighs though is that the more muscle the higher the calorie burn :)
    Hang in there. We're all just giving you our thoughts on what it might be. So there is never just one thing. And you might get a nice surprise next week :)

Hi ShadyC, I have my Kj set to 5314. I do go over this on some days, though if you average the week out I'm roughly on target. I have noticed change in the lower half of me, even though I have not shifted on the scales.

Maybe you should focus on measurements instead of scales for awhile?
    I don't weigh myself as often anymore. But I can actually see even small differences in my body now.
    Either way, what you are doing sounds pretty healthy to me, though if you've been set at 5314 (1269) for awhile you might need to up it a couple hundred whilst doing all this work, then drop it back down again to shock your body.
    You may just have plateaued out for a bit. This happened to me too. I was sitting around 1290 upped it 1400/1500 went back to 1200 and lost those last few kilos.
    It always seems the closer we get to our goal our bodies know and slow down.
    I'm on maintenance at the moment. MFP says I'm supposed to eat around 1700. I don't log as specifically as I used to, but I am definitely hovering around the same. Most of the time I actually eat over this as I don't want my body to fail when I'm lifting. I also have a fitbit which tells me to eat more lol.
    I have an open diary if you want to have a look, although it's been a bit random lately with all the christmas parties etc going on.
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Oh by the way people, Em's is in Canada. She got a job as a Ski instructor for the Big White resort :) She'll be over there for 6 months. SO JEALOUS!