Only 2 days before the dreaded weight in

Options
Although I am doing very well with both exercise and eating I am still apprehensive re: loosing weight as I NEVER DO! Anyway, feeling good and that is the main thing. Great to hear from friends on MFP and reading the posts - have a great day.

Replies

• californiagirl1950
    Options
    I understand feeling apprehensive,but don't sweat it to much. Sometimes the scale stays the same, but our clothes are falling off us! Good luck on weigh in day.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    Although I am doing very well with both exercise and eating I am still apprehensive re: loosing weight as I NEVER DO! Anyway, feeling good and that is the main thing. Great to hear from friends on MFP and reading the posts - have a great day.

Ok stop that negative thinking right now.

You are a smart, successful person, you have done some amazing things in your life. You can do this too. Apply your skills to this issue, just like you would have tackled a new assignment at work.

If you're doing the work, eating right and exercising you will see results, you might want to open your diary and get some feedback you can set it so only your friends can view it not the general public.

And acknowledge all your NSV. Do you have more energy, do clothes fit differently, do you look forward to your healthier meals?

Yes you can lose weight. Start telling yourself that instead of that negative stuff. Yes you can!
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Hopefully you will soon be looking forward to weigh in day rather than dreading it...success breeds success so fingers crossed that all your good work pays off.....if not on the scales, then in other ways ..... scales will evenyually show good results if you stick t it!:flowerforyou:

Jean
  • ireallyneedit
    ireallyneedit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Your right I CAN DO IT AND DID...........I lost 2 lbs. WOW and thanks so much for all your words of wisdom....being yelled at helps ha ha ha. You guys are the best.
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    You not only CAN DO it, but you WILL DO it! I have faith in you and you should have faith in yourself. Positive thoughts!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Your right I CAN DO IT AND DID...........I lost 2 lbs. WOW and thanks so much for all your words of wisdom....being yelled at helps ha ha ha. You guys are the best.

Yay for you! 2lbs is a good loss. See, we knew you could do it! Congrats to you and I can "yell" at you anytime you need it. lol
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options

Good result. You now have permission to yell at yourself whenever needed. But we are always around if you need someone yelling louder :laugh:
  • SueMizZou
    SueMizZou Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I am losing essentially nothing although I log and exercise. I am trying to be patient but it's hard. I feel better but am seeing no change weightwise. It's discouraging