Most Favorite/Least Favorite Moves

Options
ziggypop93
ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
I'm in week 1 (I think most of us are). What are the moves you are like "YES!" about and which ones do you just want to shoot Jillian for?

My yes moves are the chest flies (I start before she tells us to), the punches during cardio and the oblique crunches (the second set).

I want to shoot her still for the side lung arm raises and I hate jumping jacks.

Replies

• trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    i HATE those side lunge things too and pushups aren't my fave. I love the cardio stuff, I am all like YES i CAN do this! lol love me some butt kickers ;-)
  • JCHH88
    JCHH88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love all of the second circuit and all of the ab moves throughout.
    Maybe its because my body isn't warm enough yet, but the first lot of cardio is always hard and I especially hate side lunge arm raises in circuit 3.
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I am not a huge fan of the cardio moves, I know it is only two minutes but jumping jack like routines bore me to death haha - its ok though, we get through it.

I LOVED chest flies, even upped my weights on them :)
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    hateeee Lunges:grumble:
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Level 2-I hate all the plank exercises :). But I like the squat rows, torso twists/iceskaters and the leg lift crunches. Pretty much I like doing everything other than the plank moves, LOL.
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Level 2-I hate all the plank exercises :). But I like the squat rows, torso twists/iceskaters and the leg lift crunches. Pretty much I like doing everything other than the plank moves, LOL.

love it :heart:
  • rahgoddess
    rahgoddess Posts: 34 Member
    Options

love it :heart:

Right there with you - especially that last set of planks ewwwww :)