Tuesday 10th September

Options
I think I need the accountability of the group to stop me snacking, so in the absence of a post from blam I thought I'd post one! (So it's Wednesday but near enough hey :wink: )

SW: 204.5

LW 191.8

TW: 192.6

Feeling all frustrated about the gain I decided it was time to take measurements (I've not done this since March) and I discovered I'd lost; waist 5cm, hips 8cm, thigh 5cm (each!), chest 9cm.....I feel much better now!

Hope you're all having good weeks :smile:

Replies

• crapshack
    crapshack Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I had an OK week. I'm still not doing the exercise I should be doing. I'm down 1.7:

SW: 217

LW: 193

TW: 191.3

I always take my measurements when I'm feeling down about my progress. Especially when compared to my starting measurements, it makes me feel better. Congrats on being more than halfway to your goal, that's something to be proud of!
  • prayaas
    Options
    Thanks for posting this thread gwangjujulie :flowerforyou:
    After 2 lousy weeks, finally back on track !
    Lost 2 pounds:smile:
    Hey blam, where r u ? Missing u :sad:
  • ECTexan
    ECTexan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed this one. I am down to 219lbs, but it's not really of my doing. I developed a blood infection this past week and spent the whole thing in the hospital. Now that I'm out I'll continue with my clean eating, but I am unable to work out for the next couple of weeks.
  • gwangjujulie
    Options
    Sorry I missed this one. I am down to 219lbs, but it's not really of my doing. I developed a blood infection this past week and spent the whole thing in the hospital. Now that I'm out I'll continue with my clean eating, but I am unable to work out for the next couple of weeks.

Crikey that sounds horrid, hope you heal fast :flowerforyou:
  • redskinsgirl2010
    Options
    I have gotten of track, but I ready to get re-motivated.