Quick breakfasts

Options
Hi everyone,

What do you eat for breakfast? I don't have too much time in the mornings so I tend to boil and mash eggs with mayo then eat them at work, but I'm kind of getting sick of them!

What quick breakfasts do you make?

Replies

• Lettee4
    Lettee4 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i dont eat breakfast anymore. but i used to alternate between fried fritz, salami or bacon with cheese on top. and have a coffee with cream instead of milk.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    a couple of fried eggs, avocado, pre-cooked sausage links, premade frittata (either in a pan or muffin tin), leftovers from last night, deviled eggs, MIMs, etc, etc
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I drink bulletproof coffee. If I want food I have a couple slices of bacon that I have pre-baked or cheese cracker cuts - 3 is a serving. I also do macadamia nuts sometimes but try to save those for an afternoon snack mostly.
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    My new favorite easy breakfast (or morning snack if I just have coffee) is a lettuce wrap w/ bacon or ham. Some days I add a little tomato to have a BLT, and a few pepperoni slices on a ham wrap is yummy!

Editto add : almost forgot - on mornings when I'm hungry but don't really feel like eating a meal, I have a protein drink (using unsweetened almond milk & sometimes add a tablespoon or 2 of HWC).
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I keep a few stacks of Breakfast-Sausage_Original-Links-8oz.jpeg in the freezer at work and just nuke 4-8 of them for 4-5 minutes.
  • kiramaniac
    kiramaniac Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Bulletproof coffee for me. I make up a large batch of 20 of the butter, MCT oil, and cocoa every few weeks, and pour into portion cups. This means I just pop out one of these every morning into my cup and add coffee. I also travel with these. For me, that's as quick as it gets.
  • VanCityFit
    VanCityFit Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Bulletproof coffee for me. I make up a large batch of 20 of the butter, MCT oil, and cocoa every few weeks, and pour into portion cups. This means I just pop out one of these every morning into my cup and add coffee. I also travel with these. For me, that's as quick as it gets.

So smart!
  • ElanaBr
    ElanaBr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Egg frittatas, or a big batch of sausage and eggs that you can portion out