Options
mrsjas2000
mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
I guess I am out

Replies

• dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I agree that there wasn't much guidance for the group..... What would you like to see here? How can we work together to help each other?
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of friends but not too many communicate a lot, there are times when I need someone to be honest with me and not sugar coat everything, I have a lot of friends that will just say it will be ok cheating is fine, I do know my body and cheating is not ok for me, it seems for me to lose weight I have to be very strict so I find it easy to fall of the wagon.
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to do that for you, if you'd like. I don't have time to post everyday, but I try to as often as possible. Add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • nysgyrl
    nysgyrl Posts: 18
    Options
    I apologize that you all feel that way. I am the moderator and I know I failed at that job. I am human and have had a rough patch in my life where I was not able or willing to care about MFP. I assure you that this would be a good gathering place if we all work together instead of the negativity. You can post questions and ideas, it's shouldn't all have to be up to one person in a situation where we are trying to find support!