Day 13:

Options
How will you workout today?

Are you loggin each day?

The weekend is upon us, don't forget to log your food and get moving. Go for a hike or a bike ride. Get your body moving, the mind only regrets a workout that was skipped!! Happy Friday friends :)

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,432 Member
    Options
    This weekend's goal is to finish converting the wreck-room into a workable rec(reation) room that has an inviting exercise setup corner(elliptical / tv stand / floorspace for using Wii being the big footprints; better lighting and pictures from old calendars that I would like to draw or paint on the walls etc).

The sub-goal for the above includes toting boxes of "nearly-new goodies" (mostly toys) up the stairs, out the door to the car, and dropped off at Good Will.

The second goal is to climb back aboard the elliptical once or twice.
  • Cavy1234
    Cavy1234 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of cardio done this morning, but I'm going to be doing some Wii Walk It Out in just a few minutes. I'll try to do another 30 minutes of walking with that, use my hand-weights and kettlebells later in the day, and then just a short 10 minutes-or-so stretching routine before bed to relax. I sleep better when I do that. :happy:

I haven't been logging every day, but I am logging today. I hope I can continue to stay on top of that this week. I definitely do better when I log my food. :smile:

It's hard to believe we're halfway through September. Keep up the fantastic work everyone! :)

:flowerforyou: