Okay you lurkers, I know you're out there...

Options
OhLeita
OhLeita Posts: 99 Member
So, instead of just browsing this group of extraordinary ladies and maybe feeling a little alone, click and add to your friends. It'll give your MFP wall a great big happy to see how everyone is doing on a daily basis. The motivation is incredible, knowing others are watching and there to cheer you on or kindly fuss when having a funky food day. :laugh:

As the boys say, grow a pair. :smokin:

Replies

• Joanne_happygramma
    Options
    Wow I just saw your ticker and I am so glad that you asked to be my friend. I LOVE having successful people as part of my team of motivational experts (just don't ever tell me to chew gum to get rid of cravings LOL). I can only hope this time next year I will have a ticker that is as awesome as yours. I told my husband this morning we need to find the scale and get me started honestly.

Nice to meet you and I look forward to having you on this journey.

Joanne
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    too many lurkers that need to get busy
  • SkagitYogini
    SkagitYogini Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I told my husband this morning we need to find the scale and get me started honestly.

Joanne

I bought my first scale ever when I joined MFP in June. First I bought the cheapest dial-type scale for $7.99. The first time I stepped on it, I couldn't read the dial! These old eyes just don't work like they used to. Took it back and bought a digital scale, and now I add weighing to my Friday morning routine.:smile: