my new enemy! Pumpkin Spice M&Ms!

Options
ladymiseryali
ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
I want them! But one serving is WAY too many carbs! Ugh! I might get them and have some on Halloween, which is to be my wedding day. I might turn Halloween into a cheat day because it's special.......

But they are evil!

Replies

• Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    omg I saw those. If I happen to come across them I'll at lest try 2 pieces lol.just so I can taste it.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    omg I saw those. If I happen to come across them I'll at lest try 2 pieces lol.just so I can taste it.

I will more than likely get them for halloween or the day or two after because they're cheaper then. I love day after sales! lol
  • stefuhn33
    stefuhn33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Why would you let me know that these exist?

I LOVE PUMPKIN SPICE :(
  • Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
  • stefuhn33
    stefuhn33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You inspired me to try to find a pumpkin spice extract to add to baked goods so I can make something like stevia-sweetened pumpkin spice bread. I can't find anything with great reviews, though :( The pumpkin spice emulsion on Amazon has medicore reviews (http://www.amazon.com/Lorann-Oils-Pumpkin-Emulsion-4oz/dp/B00BR25W9E/ref=pd_sim_sbs_gro_2).

Has anyone tried Capella Flavor Drops?

http://capellaflavordrops.com/
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    that sounds amazing!! i'm a sucker for M&Ms.. all types.
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Now I am sad because I know that these exist in the world. And sound wonderfully autumnal. And should be consumed.
  • tanigrrrrr
    tanigrrrrr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    The forums have been filled with pumpkin spice this and that lately... What in the WORLD is pumpkin spice?
  • confused_truffle
    confused_truffle Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Saw 'em in stores, and promptly ended my relationship with them after that.

Too risky, that's the whole point. Mars is trying to persuade us.
  • VanCityFit
    VanCityFit Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I would definitely make Halloween a cheat day if it is your wedding day!!! Make sure you have some of those pumpkin spice M&Ms in your bridal suite while getting ready!!!