Progress report!

Options
DesDawn24
DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
I am super happy with the results of Insanity so far! I just completed the first month, and the biggest difference I find is in how I feel. I have more energy and I'm generally more cheerful throughout the day. I've noticed a huge difference in my abilities as well . I can feel that my body is getting stronger, and I'm taking fewer breaks during the workouts. So far, with 4 weeks complete, I've lost 3.2 pounds and 7 1/4 inches. I'm looking forward to the recovery week, and I'm excited (and terrified) to start the next round!

How is everyone else doing with these crazy workouts?

Replies

• Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    That's great new, keep up the great work.
    I on the other hand is not doing so well.. this was a bad week, I had a relative come over and stay and today and tommrow is a jewish Holiday, so next week will be my Week 2.
  • daniellegwilliam
    daniellegwilliam Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great results!!!
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    That's great! I also love it how with each workout I feel stronger and can do a little bit more. Although Insanity is sort of advertised as a big cardio workout, you do so many body weight exercises that it really does make you stronger, IMO.

I loved the recovery week workout, and it's one I've done frequently since I finished Insanity for the first time last year. It's a lot of fun and a great workout, but not too crazy! Enjoy your week "off"!