not losig help

I read about some woman on here that was on atkins doing everthing right and was not losing , i am not losing i even cut out all carbs because it says it in the book i have from along time ago which i lost 70 lbs, i am in ketosis but scale is not going down also put 2 lbs on does anyone have any suggestions for me i like not being hungry it says eat as much of the right foods not to count anything.

Replies

• SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Have you taken your measurements? How much fat are you eating?
  • timwhoa
    timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
    Most of us in the atkins groups use the FAT FAST to break off of stalls / platues , it works wonderful and weight lose happens everytime on it, atkins put this tool in his older books, have you tried this ?,, here is a good web page about it, with simple recipies,
    http://www.carbsmart.com/fatfast.html
    hope this thelps
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    I know that not counting calories is the 'in thing' with atkins, but the three of us in my family who did atkins, did end up needing to count calories, because in the beginning we didn't eat enough and got dizzy and weak, and later on, we saw how easy it would be to eat way too much. To be safe, we made sure to eat minimum BMR, and not more than what MFP suggested. Since you are tracking carbs anyway, it should'nt be too hard to watch your calories, right?