Introductions and Your Goals

Options
2»

Replies

• new2canada
    new2canada Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm Liz from MN. I'm focusing on Paleo, Zumba and some body weight exercises (30 Day Ab Challenge). Several years ago I was successful going from 184 to 138 in 4 months. Now a couple of kids later I'm back at it. Looking forward to having a great group support.

Wow Liz, how did you manage to lose that much weight in 4 months?
  • djess050
    djess050 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jess from good ol' Nebraska. My weight usually fluctuates by 10 to sometimes 20 pounds every year. I hope to take it slow to prevent this from happening again and to actually keep my meals CLEAN. My highest last year was about 167 and my lowest was about 148. I hope to reach in the 130's eventually. The end of summer I was at about at my starting point again but now i'm taking it slow. Monday I weighed in at 160.0 and I hope to get to reach anywhere in the lower 150's. For now i'm aiming a 155 if I get lower then thats a bonus. Hope everyone reaches their goals!

33347527.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ezconklin
    Options
    I did a modified SlimFast plan. Ate eggs for breakfast, SlimFast and an apple for lunch, a bag of Doritos for a snack (not the greatest!) and a regular protein/carb/veggie dinner. I also did a Zumba class and lifted weights with a trainer.
  • amelonline
    amelonline Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Amelia and I am 51 about to be 52 years old. Three years ago, I had weight lost surgery. I have been able to lose 85 pounds, but have gained 10 back. I have yet to reach my goal weight of 135 pounds. I am trying hard. Would appreciate the help. :laugh:
  • Hi! I'm Sandy. I would like to reach my goal of 5lbs lost by the end of October. I feel this is completely do able. I would have a total loss of 9 lbs.
  • swtjenny90
    swtjenny90 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm jenny right now I'm sitting at 204... So by the end of this 5 lbs at least I'll be in onederland!!!