Help!

Options
llfretwell
llfretwell Posts: 218 Member
I want SO BAD to stick to a low-carb way of eating. I do pretty well for a couple of days, then I slip up. I just inhaled A LOT of pasta salad that I made. I NEED HELP!!!! I don't have much variety as far as food goes right now. I am basically eating salad most of the time. I need some snacks and other ideas. I'm not eating dairy and trying not to eat too many processed foods.

Any encouragement, recipes, hope?!? PLEASE!!!! I want to succeed!!

Replies

• Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Do more research, read blogs, collect keto recipes on pinterest. Make a shopping list & stick to it! Good luck :)
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I want SO BAD to stick to a low-carb way of eating. I do pretty well for a couple of days, then I slip up. I just inhaled A LOT of pasta salad that I made. I NEED HELP!!!! I don't have much variety as far as food goes right now. I am basically eating salad most of the time. I need some snacks and other ideas. I'm not eating dairy and trying not to eat too many processed foods.

Any encouragement, recipes, hope?!? PLEASE!!!! I want to succeed!!

When I first started, I just tried to eat what I normally ate but cut out carbs. Then after a couple weeks I was ready for new recipes. Like using julienned zucchini as replacement for spaghetti or noodles.

Like Fendi_Doll said, google for LC recipes for your favorite foods or try new ones.

Check out recipes at genaw.com, ibreatheimhungry.com & find some keto recipe bloggers to follow. Having LC friends w/ open diaries can be a source of ideas too.
  • llfretwell
    llfretwell Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for that advice! I definitely need to search for some LC recipes!