Tuesday 9/17/2013

Options
lonna985
lonna985 Posts: 32 Member
Good Morning Ladies and Gents,

Another warm morning here in southeast Louisiana and back to work. I work at a self storage facility so I think today one of my goals will be to get out of the office and walk around one building once every hour. Also to track all food.

Have a great day!

Lonna

What are your goals today?

Replies

• rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Today is going to be very busy after work...I will be in the car for about 3 hours with the driving and pickups to this and that with kidlets. So, I woke up early and did my workout (Jillian Michaels Body Revolution) and then prepared a slow cooker meal. Figured it would be much better than grabbing a bite on the run. I already logged my meals for the day, so I am good to go!!

On a side note, I have been doing the JMBR now for 2 weeks. I went away this past weekend and had to miss yesterday's workout. Usually, when that happens (missing a day), it takes weeks for me to get back on a program. But not this time!!! Yay me!! LOL!! Got right back into it this morning and feel great. May seem like a small success but it's huge for me!! Maybe, it will work this time! Even the fact that I got back on MFP and started logging right away...is very promising!

Have a great day!
  • lonna985
    Options
    So how has everyone day been so far. I have been doing really good still have about 500 calories to eat and not really hungry. Still need to get my 15 mins in on the mini tramp yet. Will be back soon with a final count for the day.
  • lonna985
    Options
    Day is done! I only missed getting up and walking once and that was between the hours of 9-10 at that time I was with my manager cutting locks for our next auction. Then getting the certified letters ready to be mailed out.

So my breakdown for the day

Steps:7944 I am sure I can get this up to 8000 before bed
    Miles: 4
    Calories:1991

I am very pleased with my progress today. Hope to do as well tomorrow.