Dr. Oz 3 day cleanse

Options
I am definitely not a negative individual and always want to try different stuff but I can tell you this the second day of this cleanse and I will never ever do it again. I was not really doing it to lose weight although that would be nice but you are suppose to feel better, more energy and get rid of all your built up guck! I feel light headed, headachy, tired, bloated and although only one day I have not lost weight. The lunch drink is like the most terrible tasting thing I have ever had...supper is bad because of the cayenne pepper I do not like hot stuff. The breakfast drink is ok............I'm not sure if I will be able to do the whole 3 days but I will try.

"elimination" if you know what I mean is another thing but I will not talk about it here.

Thanks for listening to my rant. I am not a bigger eater (just the wrong stuff) and very seldom hungry but I can say I want to eat and chew already! Also I would be over calories if ate the snack shake - rather have real food for sure...the carbs and sugar is always over with these shakes. Can't win for loosing - thought I was finished writing this but had more to say (ha ha). Feel better already!

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    I am definitely not a negative individual and always want to try different stuff but I can tell you this the second day of this cleanse and I will never ever do it again. I was not really doing it to lose weight although that would be nice but you are suppose to feel better, more energy and get rid of all your built up guck! I feel light headed, headachy, tired, bloated and although only one day I have not lost weight. The lunch drink is like the most terrible tasting thing I have ever had...supper is bad because of the cayenne pepper I do not like hot stuff. The breakfast drink is ok............I'm not sure if I will be able to do the whole 3 days but I will try.

"elimination" if you know what I mean is another thing but I will not talk about it here.

Thanks for listening to my rant. I am not a bigger eater (just the wrong stuff) and very seldom hungry but I can say I want to eat and chew already! Also I would be over calories if ate the snack shake - rather have real food for sure...the carbs and sugar is always over with these shakes. Can't win for loosing - thought I was finished writing this but had more to say (ha ha). Feel better already!

I haven't heard of this. Do you have a link to where the instructions are given because too much sugar and carbs doesn't sound like what Dr. Oz was saying when I watched him on Oprah, haven't kept up with him lately. He does have some lawsuits against some people who were advertising using his name and image, for stuff he had not only not endorsed, but was stuff he was telling people to not use.
  • Joe_Atlanta
    Joe_Atlanta Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Listen to your body. If something you are trying really makes you feel sick, back off. I tend to stay away from the "quick fixes", they are no substitute for figuring out how to eat a healthy balanced diet and get some exercise.
  • ireallyneedit
    ireallyneedit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Your absolutely right and I thought I had learned my lesson on this kinda stuff. I will not do it again for sure but I must finish because I bought all the stuff and do not want to waste it ---- I feel worse today but just going to stick around the house and not go to jazzercise that did me in completely last night. I will get back on a proper program tomorrow. Thanks for you input.