Hi! I'm new

Hi,my name is Sara and I need help. I am a terrible yo-yo dieter, always have been. I am 30 years old, 4'9", weigh around 120 and carry all of my weight in my butt hips and thighs. Last spring I weighed 135. I lost most of my weight by only eating one meal a day. I know it is horrible! I still only eat once or twice a day but the food choices are horrible. I work at a pizzeria during the evening till we close at 10. We take a break at 8 pm and that is where the trouble is. First of all it is late at night and second the food is not at all healthy.

I have found myself to be very lazy and tired the last couple of months and I am pretty sure it has to do with my eating habits.

My husband and I want to start eating healthy home cooked meals again and try and get away from the processed foods but i am just not sure where to start. I know I need to be eating more meals and snacks throughout the day but i have pretty much trained my body for one meal. How do I get back to eating more meals without feeling sick?

I need some wonderful advice from you about where to start, where to go for recipes, how to introduce this type of lifestyle to the kids cuz I know it will be a challenge and how to do it without gaining weight!