Is this group still active?

Options
It has been months since any one has posted :cry:

Replies

• ShirleyKwi
    ShirleyKwi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've been away for a while and am ready to get back on track. I want to share that on July 6, 2013 my 6 week old granddaughter passed away sending me into a deep depression. It has been very difficult and being depressed and a binge eater I've lost all control of my eating. I feel terrible. I finally "hit" menopause and have gained all of my weight in my waist which causes all kinds of other health problems.

So, someone out there join me here and let's get this group active and support each other.

I look forward to hearing from YOU!!!
  • ShirleyKwi
    Options
    OK, so it looks like I'm alone out here in the 50 Something Females group. I'm 58 today. Happy Birthday Me! I had a tough day yesterday with my eating and I will probably not keep within goal today, but I'm having crab legs, rice pilaf and salad for dinner and birthday cake made by Delyssia afterward. :happy: of course, I haven't checked what calories, fats, etc. are in crab legs. Maybe it won't be so bad.

So, if you should join me, have a wonderful day.
  • ShirleyKwi
    Options
    I'm out here all alone. Maybe we can get some others to join us. :smile:
  • ShirleyKwi
    Options
    All by myself, don't wanna be all by myself, en - e - more!! come on ladies, let's support each other!!! :sad: