Podcasts

Options
jen_zz
jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
While I work out, or commuting, I like to listen to Podcasts. Are there any low carb / keto / health / fitness podcasts that you recommend? Right now I have some Jillian Michaels and Robb Wolf, but looking for some new ones to mix things up a bit.

Also any non-health related but interesting podcasts ideas also welcome!

Replies

• Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    While I work out, or commuting, I like to listen to Podcasts. Are there any low carb / keto / health / fitness podcasts that you recommend? Right now I have some Jillian Michaels and Robb Wolf, but looking for some new ones to mix things up a bit.

Also any non-health related but interesting podcasts ideas also welcome!

I listen to tons of podcasts, too. I love Robb Wolf--I've gone back through the old episodes and listened to nearly all of them. Vinnie Tortorich is good--he's a no sugar no grains guy who is also a personal trainer in Hollywood. He and his co-host are hilarious, but lots of good info is also shared there. Their banter is typically pretty NSFW, so if swearing/explicit talk bugs you, skip it.

I like Relentless Roger and The Caveman Doctor, too. They're a personal trainer and a young oncologist (in training still, I believe). Their show typically focuses on an interesting article or two and then they discuss.

I regularly listen to Armi Legge's Impruvism podcast. He's not strictly low carb, but I think has a lot of interesting and very well done episodes.

I like Abel James' Fat Burning Man podcast. He's a paleo guy, and his show format typically consists of a guest who is interviewed.

Jonathan Bailor's Smarter Science of Slim podcast is good. Interviews with health and fitness people who are typically sensible low carb advocates.

The Fitcast is good. Three fitness professionals who discuss topics of interest with each other and often have guests on.

I also listen to a bunch of paleo podcasts. Not Just Paleo, Balanced Bites, PaleoHacks, Latest in Paleo...
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all these suggestions!! I have listened to a few "Relentless Roger and The Caveman Doctor" too, pretty good!