Up Date on the Dr. Oz 3 day cleanse

Options
ONLY 1 MORE SLEEP..........I am desperate. Do you have any idea how many advertisements etc. are around for food. I still have an 11 yr. old granddaughter to feed - made spaghetti day before yesterday and it made my stomach growl. Yesterday picked her up MacDonalds cause I could not bear to be in the kitchen and wow (I do not like Mikey D's) but I could hardly refrain from eating it on the way home. Tonight she can just starve to death - I can not do it. Just kidding I will find something for her.

Went to Jazz last night and both my daughter and I could hardly move....sore muscles, spasms and soooooo tired. She is working so I am not sure how she is doing it. We both have a headache as well. Will never do this ridiculous thing or anything like it again. I just have to finish cause bought everything for it and can't give it up now.

So glad my husband is away cause I am certainly not perfect but don't get crabby that often I AM DOWN RIGHT UGLY and know it!!!

Can't wait for bed time but have to stay us til 10:30 as we have a pool on the Big Brother show and it is the last night. Tomorrow is another day sweetheart!!!!!!!! Can't wait.

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options

Went to Jazz last night and both my daughter and I could hardly move....sore muscles, spasms and soooooo tired. She is working so I am not sure how she is doing it. We both have a headache as well. Will never do this ridiculous thing or anything like it again.

When doing a cleansing detox like this you are not supposed to be doing exercise outside of a stroll to the park or something about that taxing.

You are not getting the cals in to support your level of exertion.

And detox is not for everyone, some people just can't handle it, it gets easier the more you do them, but you are obviously not interested in that.

I really don't think I would like much on that detox regime but the cleansing bath, I could handle that part. Did you do it?
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Oh my gosh. I will never, ever try this! Just reading what you are going through is enough to me want to throw up. Hey I can lose weight that way, right? Joking. I hope when you are finished it does good for you and you get the results you are hoping for. I am glad you are updating us each day.
    Hang in there and please use caution.
  • ireallyneedit
    ireallyneedit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Just a little update on my granddaughter starving to death...I got a little better during the day so I made her after school snack (I know I spoil her to death but they are so young for so little time - she is 11 soon she won't want her grandma around but remember I have twin (boy and girl) twin 3 yr. olds so I am fine ha ha. Anyway, I made her an apple crisp and snack of pinwheels. Not much for dinner don't do kd much or a frozen pizza or something quick and not tempting. My daughter has gone for a nap to put in some time I know right now if I said oh to h-- with it lets eat she would. We are not going to Jazz for sure.

I don't bath - retirehappy- no I am not dirty ha ha I shower (boy I am not as crabby as this a.m. I am even making jokes good for me) so I did the bath the first night but was so uncomfortable - I am short maybe that is why (Does that even make sense I think the cleanse took some of my brains away - oh no I can not afford to loose any of them) anyhoo I did not do it again...yes I showered!

I will let you all know the results tomorrow.............it is going to be a very very very long night.
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    That sounds so tough..... fingers crossed it is worth it and you soon feel better!

Jean