Hi gals!

First of all, sorry for my english level, i'm from Spain and i'll try to do as well as i can! I'm new in myfitnesspal and when i've seen this group i've thought i must join it!

In this fitness journey we are, we have some "bad" days, don't you? And personally makes my journey easier if i'd have someone to talk about, and to stay motivated to get on our goals day by day!

So i start this topic to stay motivated and to comunicate with the other gals to motivate her too.

Thanks to the admin for create it! Hope it will help!

Replies

• lauren_lovely7
    lauren_lovely7 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi, I just joined and am looking for a strong community of women to encourage and support each other. I was feeling very alone in my weight loss journey so I joined MFP.
  • Nana_nyc
    Nana_nyc Posts: 22 Member
    Hi Ladies,

I've been on MFP for a few months but have not been too dedicated, life keeps getting in the way. I too am looking for a good support group within MFP to help keep me accountable. Hopefully we can all motivate each other and help keep each other on track!
  • skinniwoman
    skinniwoman Posts: 29 Member
    Hello Ladies! I've been on here off and on. This time I'm serious about losing weight. After going over 200 and edging to 230. I've been going up and down. I lost weight and this week I gained all but 2 pounds back, but I started working out 2 weeks ago and now I'm losing more inches. It's been frustrating, but I realize that when you are working out you gain from the muscle. I can't wait to see more drop. I feel so good right now, but it is frustrating when in my case most of the weight is in my stomach and I'm not losing as much there. However my thighs don't rub and that in itself is a true blessing. I'm finding out that I actually like going to the gym. I thought I would NEVER say that. Anyways looking forward to talking to all of you. Take care. This lady has to hit the sack. Another day another dollar. No gym tomorrow, so I'll have to take a lot of walks with Billy our dog. LOL
  • Ive joined mfp before and just when i started feeling motivated my computer stops working.. I just got a phone with actual internet,lol, and im ready to start fresh and stay dedicated. In need of all the support i can get. Im looking to counting my calories on my phone, i think itz much easier than the desktop,that way anytime i want to eat something i just go to the app and put my cals in. Im ready for and to support
  • Great! I think you all can ladies, and for our bad days, just join MFP and write here, if u feel ansious or anything, personally I'll try to keep u (and me) motivated!
  • 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    Great topic. We can all use a little motivation at times.