Question...

Options
Hey there! Thanks for posting this chart and starting the group! I have a question, does it matter what kind of squats we do? I'm either starting this tomorrow or Monday...

Replies

• LimeHatKitty
    LimeHatKitty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm not sure! I usually do sumo squats (second position squats - legs shoulder width apart), but I think I'm going to switch to traditional squats because they're much harder for me. Do what's comfortable! Don't go beyond what your body can do, and switch them up if you need to :)
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a question - Is it too late to join? I figure I might just be 1 week behind. And I have not done many of these kinds of exercises SO I really want to do this!
  • LimeHatKitty
    LimeHatKitty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a question - Is it too late to join? I figure I might just be 1 week behind. And I have not done many of these kinds of exercises SO I really want to do this!

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE! Just go ahead and follow along on your own schedule, and post your updates under whatever day you're on! If you're starting tomorrow, go ahead and post your progress/advice/joy of completion on the Day 1 topic board :)