Day 70 - Week 10 of reset - Tough 2 weeks

Options
Here I am......going through the bloats again, didn't lose the 4lbs that I gained my last out of town work week, and I am getting ready to go again in 5 days. Each time I have gained during this reset has been when I do this out of town thing......I often do not eat all day and probably eat well under BMR......I am going to try and plan better this time.

The last 2 weeks have been rough. A check that my hubby and I were counting on for Groceries for the last 2 weeks did not make it in. So needless to say we had to hit the food pantry and dig in the freezer for meals. I did not get all my macros or cals in, but it worked out....no gain, but I did realize that I have a severe adverse reaction to processed foods/gluten/cruddy carbs. And it made for 1 week of laying around feeling awful. In addition, suffering some depression caused by our financial situation...all and all 2 weeks of miserable are over. I am still recovering, but the check came in and there is now $ for food.....so that helps.

I am unhappy with my 15lb gain during reset, feeling bloated. But hubs says my arms look like beasts, so I know the muscle is starting to form and that means the fat is gonna go go go......I have another 5/6 weeks of reset to go, so plenty of time to build more fat burning muscle.....

Ordered a juicer. I have not been getting the veggies in each day I would like, so we ordered a juicer with a paypal credit I had. So that will be fun!!!!!!!

Thats all for now......nothing fits, I ripped through 2 of my 3 fitting shorts, thank goodness winters a comin! See ya all soon<3

Replies

• princesstoadstool82
    Options
    Awesome muscle building !!! Your doing so amazingly!!! Glad things have improved $ wise xoxox
    Keep it up hun your killing it!!!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Great for sticking it out that long and on planning to go even longer.

Sorry, you had to go through a rough spell though. Glad to hear you can go food shopping now:)

I wished more people would say they are happy with what they gained during reset. It will go away eventually and it is nothing compared to what you will get for it in reuturn.

Stay strong and enjoy those veg and fruit juices!
    I love a combo of apple, carrot and beet root :)