Hi to you all

Options
2»

Replies

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Hello deb and all the new members, what type of diet are you all doing fast diets, w.w. Diet, Slim fast , it's nice to meet you all! hope your diet works for you, Say why the diet you are doing is right for you. I am doing the 5.2 since last February love it

Hi Dotty,
    ........... What is 5.2?? I'm 5'2 :laugh: I am sure it has to do with portions of veggies and protein?? Please share...glad it is working for you :happy:

Okay,

Hugs and Smiles
    Deb :heart:

Deb, When I googled "diet 5.2" I found it to be a form of intermittent fasting.

I'm 5'2" also, so this inquiring mind also had to know :laugh: .

texasgardnr :flowerforyou:
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options

Deb, When I googled "diet 5.2" I found it to be a form of intermittent fasting.

I'm 5'2" also, so this inquiring mind also had to know :laugh: .

texasgardnr :flowerforyou:

:happy: THANKS, Mary...I do Intermittent Fasting, once in a while...actually did it every Sunday, for a long time, then started again, except this Sunday, I didn't as I was still on my "getaway" :laugh: ...I will look it up just to see WHY it is called 5.2...glad it is working for Dotty :happy: ...I am happy to know you are also 5'2". :happy: My DH is 6'2...and he always makes short jokes...but, I always remind him that he "chose" me til 'death do us part' ...heheheh...some tall guys just like us short gals!!

Deb :heart:
  • Dottyb1940
    Dottyb1940 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well debs 5/2 is when you can eat anything you like within reason ( that means don,t overdo the calories on the non fast days) then 2 days per week you cut your calories to 500 twice a week is works for a lot of people and we have a 5/2 forum on Facebook to see how everybody does it healthily . I am now on my 70th fast so am used to following the plan. There is plenty of reading on the internet.
  • Dottyb1940
    Options
    She reply to debs for my answer to 5/2 works for me
  • Dottyb1940
    Options
    Thanks for your comments everybody x
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Well debs 5/2 is when you can eat anything you like within reason ( that means don,t overdo the calories on the non fast days) then 2 days per week you cut your calories to 500 twice a week is works for a lot of people and we have a 5/2 forum on Facebook to see how everybody does it healthily . I am now on my 70th fast so am used to following the plan. There is plenty of reading on the internet.

Dottyb1940, you seem to be doing great with your plan, especially after all this time being on it you know how your body does with it. Awesome for you! And your ticker shows that you are losing weight with it also :smile: . .

Well done :flowerforyou: