October 1st Start Date.....anyone?

Options
Good Afternoon Good People!
I was wondering if there was anyone interested in making a group for October 2013. I just received my Select Tech Weights and hope to get my DVD's by this weekend. I would like to be a part of a group of those who are going to start with me.
I am going to post it as a separate group and see what happens. Feel free to join .....this is my 1st DVD workout routine, I was in bootcamp and lost 65 pounds so now I am trying to lose more, but on my own. I also joined a gym and will be trying to "eat clean"
Hope to see you at the group.

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i am doing a second round of clx starting on sept 30th. this one will be a hybird ofr me clx and t25.
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I might. I just finished the program today. Trying to decide if I want to go another round with Chalene or move on to the barbell/weight bench. Our weight bench is old and we need to clean it and the weights up as well as find someplace to put it if I want to use it though!

I'm going to take a week off from weights next week to rest and reanalyze my goals and figure this out. If I'm doing CLX again, I would start on Sept 30 as well.

I did not use her cardio or abs DVDs, doing walking and/or running on the opposite days instead. I might want to incorporate more cardio this time, although I really hate cardio so I don't know! :laugh:
  • zenyacleveland
    zenyacleveland Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ok...I appreciate the responses. I definitely know where to go for some inspiration!!! :)
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I get my CLX on Monday (missed the Fed ex guy this morning :grumble: ) I would love to join in with everyone feel free to add me
  • zenyacleveland
    Options
    YES!!!
    I am still waiting on mine to arrive. I would start as soon as I get it, but I want to read from cover to cover before starting.
    I hope it comes soon!!!!
  • SwimSoccerTaxi
    SwimSoccerTaxi Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just started but would be willing to re-start and join your group. I would love to get the select weight she has but it's not in my budget right now. It's been a great first week already. I completed 4 rounds of Insanity and needed to start some weight training to help lean things out. Here's to a great new program!!!
  • njfitnessgirl
    Options
    I just started another round of CLX 9/22. Tonight will be Burn 2. I love this workout so I'm really looking forward to doing this workout again. Feel free to send me a friend request. I can always use extra support.
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I have been wanting to re-start for a while but got in to running in a big way and have been focussing on that. I definitely need to keep up the weights to get my body fat down though. Intended to start again tonight but I've had a few nights of really bad sleep and I'm so tired. EXCUSES, I KNOW!

I'll be starting October 1 too. Mondays are currently my rest day as I do my long run on Sundays but I may switch things round a bit.
  • danahouseholderr
    danahouseholderr Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

I recently stopped working out after having lost 15 lbs for about 2 months after graduating college and starting a new job. It's been a crazy transition but I've been trying to get back into working out and learning to lift heavier and was considering CXL. This may be the kick starter I need! Only I planned to start Sep 30th.

Definitely will help to have support and people to talk to along the way :)
  • southpaw211
    Options
    Well, I'm definitely going to do it. I've been on the fence for a few days. I'll be starting Round 2 on Sept 30.

I did not do the cardio dvd's last time, so I'm going to give them a whirl next week for the first time. Will probably sub out sometimes for running & walking too.

Is there actually a separate group for us already that I need to join?
  • zenyacleveland
    Options
    Hey Everyone.
    I started the group.
    The link is below:)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/51218-chalean-extreme-october-2013

When looking at the calender......... Should we start on September 29th????
  • southpaw211
    Options
    I think start days will probably be staggered because everyone has their own preference for a resting day. I rest on Sundays and like to save Saturdays for a long walk or run. So I'll start CLX on 9/30 since I'll do the circuits on Mon-Weds-Fri.

Thanks for creating the group! Edited to add - it looks like you added a thread inside this group, not an actual separate group. In a group, we can post various threads that will remain inside the "shell" of the group. (Like right now we're in the Chalean Extreme Support Group). My, I've said "group" entirely too many times there. Hope I didnt' take you around in circles! :blushing:
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am going to start round 2 of Chalean Extreme on Monday and would love to join :0)!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm starting again this week. I will also be doing running/cycling instead of her cardio though.