Final Thoughts on the 3 day Dr. Oz Cleanse

Options
Wed. was my last day and yesterday I was just to weak to tell you about it ha ha. Seriously both my daughter and I felt terrible for the whole three days. We had a headache, achey all over, sore throat??? and very tired. My daughter wanted to eat the last night but I convinced her that we had come this far why not finish. The last night was long cause we had a pool on Big Brother so needed to watch it but it was on until 11:00 so wanted the night over and I could not go to sleep and did not til 2:30 a.m. and the whole 3 days I had a problem sleeping (I always wake up a lot but go right back to sleep but not while doing this I could not go back to sleep). My daughter did not have a problem with that.

Anyway, although this is not a diet you do loose weight. My daughter lost 8 lbs. and I lost 2 - obviously she had more guck in her than I did ha ha. As I said before it takes a lot for me to loose weight. I am sure that it will be back on soon cause it was probably just water weight. Anyway IT IS OVER and guess what we went out to celebrate last night but I did not overeat...pizza and wine not so good though. Back up and at it now and will not weight until my usual weigh in day Tuesday.

PS
DON'T DO IT!

Replies