Sept 21: don't stop now!!

We are nearly 3 weeks in!! Find your determination and your focus! Remember why you started on this path of weightloss!! Never quit! Never settle!!

What is your biggest motivation?

Replies

• smyr630
    smyr630 Posts: 17 Member
    Right now my motivation is how I feel.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Here are 20 Fitness Mantra posters. I am sure there will be one or two that speak to you. Print it (them) / Post it (them) / Live it (them)

http://greatist.com/fitness/most-inspiring-health-and-fitness-mantras

One Thought that wasn't captured was the point of view that it's not so much a matter of motivation (which can falter).

"It's a matter of momentum".

A repetition becomes a trend becomes a routine becomes habit becomes an autopilot element of a lifestyle. Over time.

There's no auto-switch for changing the "usual routine". But once all the little things start rolling in the same direction, momentum is hard to stop or redirect. Make the power work FOR you.
  • Good Day! I lost and gained all week and so today is my weigh in day and I am steady.

I thought I might as well call this a lost and start over October 1 but decided against it because the end of September is not here yet.

I am going to have to reevaluate what I am doing because what I used to be able to do to lose is no longer working.
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    I am still here and not giving up.. I have some health issues,but I am pushing through them..I have several more doctor's appointmeants line up for the next 3 weeks..So I am hoping to get things worked out soon..Problems with my BP dropping..and of course exercing lowers it also..