Trying The Plan again...Modified

Options
Hi everyone!

I tried The Plan for about 10 days last spring, lost 6 pounds, then the holidays got in the way and I stopped. After trying Diet to Go and trying to cut down portion sizes, I lost a couple of pounds, but not quickly enough for my liking. I'm 41 and have slowly gained about 8 pounds in the last 5 years that make my clothes uncomfortable. So I'm trying The Plan again, but a modified version. Since last Sunday, without doing the actual cleanse, I'm down 3 pounds. Not crazy about some of the food - like the carrot soup, for instance - so I'm not even bothering with that. I like the Broccoli soup enough and Kale chips are yummy. Luckily, I was able to eat Cheesecake Factory guacamole and tortilla chips the other day with a glass of wine and still lose weight!!

Anyone else out there trying The Plan, but not following it to the letter?

Replies

• karlamayela
    Options
    Hello!

I am doing the same. Just discovering by myself the foods that are reactive to me. I keep eating the ones I am losing (but I only lose .4 lbs per day, but I do drink water later in the night because I am thirsty at night) for the friendly days. My problem is that sometimes I try two new things at a time and then I gain so I am not sure which one is which so I have to re-do both. Also the problem is that I gain a lot in one day while I lose very slowly.

I find it hard sometimes to know for sure if I am reactive or not, but anyways. I am trying to write what I am eating (not qty) and then see next day what happens. What I am not sure is about quantities. How will I know exactly what qty was non-reactive and which one is? How will we not know if it is maybe extra sea salt? Well anyways. Keep posting here. I need to lose 9 pounds at least to fit into my regular pants. I have a bunch I am not using since a month ago that I gained.

Please keep posting!