How about telling each other why we joined the group

Options
I joined because I believ that smoothies can be the elixir of life Also mine tend to be very rough no finesse about them just concoctions of greens and friuts - and sometimes it is hard to swallow them. I neede to meet up with people who can make nice tasting smoothies which also do you good

Replies

• skylarbwell
    skylarbwell Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have newly started using Shakeology (one week now) and am looking for new ideas and inspiration. I purchased the vegan chocolate and I really like it. I usually use it for breakfast with almond milk and a little bit of natural peanut butter. It really does keep me full until lunch. Looking forward to hearing ideas from everyone else!
  • Ebieberdorf
    Options
    1 cup vanilla soy
    1 med banana
    2 tbs unsweetened chocolate powder
    2 tbs Adams crunchy peanut butter
    ice cubes
    blend....yummy
  • realtiny
    Options
    I'm here after many painful journeys post being clinically diagnosed with oral lichen planus, trying to find food that won't hurt, won't taste awful minus spice, that has enough protein and calories, etc etc. Finding smoothies was a revelation, and a relief. Post joining MFP, I've found it also helps me get in a large chunk of my protein requirements right in the morning, so am relaxed through the rest of the day instead of trying to catch up. Apart from a regular banana smoothie that I have every day, I've tried putting in all kinds of stuff, and no matter what it looks like [not always good], it tastes good each time
  • xrmsmithx
    xrmsmithx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've been working on losing weight all summer and I've lost 20 pounds through clean eating and working out daily. I'd still like to lose 5-10 more pounds though so I started using Shakeology to give me that extra umph that I needed! I've heard so many good things that I couldn't resist.
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I am not really into drinking my meals. However, with 3+ hours of commuting for work each day, I don't have enough time to make myself breakfast in the morning. So I had to find an alternative that could keep me full and be healthy. I started Shakeology 2 months ago. Been hooked on Chocolate. About to try vegan Tropical Strawberry. I'll start posting some shake mixes!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I joined because I was recently introduced to Shakeology (today's my first day), and I love it!

14877786.png