New to group

Options
thergj
thergj Posts: 93 Member
Hi all. Just joined the group today so I'm a week behind. Looking for friends to give and get motivation. Add me !

Replies

• new2canada
    new2canada Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Just joined the group today so I'm a week behind. Looking for friends to give and get motivation. Add me !

Welcome to the group! don't forget to weigh-in tomorrow morning and add it to the spreadsheet :)
  • XimeTheFirst
    XimeTheFirst Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! Here's another late joiner! I'll update the spreadsheet with my info for the past two weeks.

This group looks great and the fact that it sets a realistic basic goal really helps!

:smile:
  • blue_byrd
    blue_byrd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    1. 147
    2. 142 (for this group- 135 is my overall goal weight)
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Have just joined the group and added my name to the spreadsheet. Hope that is ok.
  • fitin3m
    fitin3m Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Added myself in the spreadsheet today. Hope it is ok.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I can't seem to lose my last 5 pounds. Perhaps this group might help me with daily check-ins!
  • snejkaxo
    snejkaxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Heya
    I just joined this group also. I am stuck with last 5 pounds. The scale just doesn´t move!
    Starting weight 103. Goal weight 98
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group! Did my weigh-in today and added to the spreadsheet :)
  • michaelaeryn91
    michaelaeryn91 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group too! I have an idea of my exact weight but when I get home I will weigh myself and then add myself to the spreadsheet :) This will definitely keep me motivated

Anyone feel free to add me for motivation chats!
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Heya
    I just joined this group also. I am stuck with last 5 pounds. The scale just doesn´t move!
    Starting weight 103. Goal weight 98

Glad to have you here. Let's do this together the better!