Sunday 9/22/2013

Options
lonna985
lonna985 Posts: 32 Member
So I have basically taken the weekend off. Will track my steps today but don't think I will get my 5000 in today as I have spent most of my day in my sewing room. But I needed my sewing time today. As of right now I am at 2500 steps.

Replies

• queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I usually don't even wear my pedometer on the weekends- but we were cleaning out our den, so I know I got a lot of exercise from lifting boxes- my husband is a pack rat, so there were ALOT of boxes going to the attic :smile: ! Today I have 7777 steps so far. This morning I had a 20 minute walk with 10 additional minutes of intermittent sprints, then 30 squats and 30 lunges. And then I took a walk at work break for 15 minutes- we have a lovely campus with rolling hills- nice workout. I hope to get about 8500 steps in today- we'll see if I can make it.

I'm not much at sewing- wish I were- I tried to put elastic in a pair of sweatpants this weekend and it was a disaster (losing weight has lots of advantages but my sweats are too big now with 23 pounds down). I need to buy some new sweats since I couldn't add the elastic successfully :ohwell: