seeking PILATES friends

Options
Hello Pilates friends!

I have had a total of 4 baker's cyst from walking uphill, fast paced waking, elliptical, and bikram yoga this year. I have take 2 months off to get my knee aspirated and feels great so far but the problem I still have 5lbs to lose. I am hoping to start ballet beautiful dvd in October which includes mat workut and more Pilates. I am seeking for a friend who logs DAILY, and practice Pilates 1-2 a week to GAIN n to GIVE DAILY support and little to lose or maintenance level?

Replies

• snejkaxo
    snejkaxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Pick me, pick me! Wait, we already exercise together! :) Common ladies, please reply, we can build our team awesomeness even stronger!!
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You are certainly a keeper always. Thank you, love your energy!
  • eso2012
    eso2012 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Missed this message. Already on board. What do you do right now - studio or at home? private or class?
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I do a combo of classes and dvds. I am hoping to start Mat Pilates classes as soon as I recover from injury, perhaps next week. I have a 24 hour fitness gym membership. I also do ballet beautiful dvds lots of leg circles and ballerina mat workouts:blushing:
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    eso2012 wrote: »
    Missed this message. Already on board. What do you do right now - studio or at home? private or class?

Home quick results