Week 2

Options
ibcsrl19
ibcsrl19 Posts: 75 Member
So completed week 1, to be honest it was not as hard as I had thought.

However, I started week 2 today. It was more challenging. Granted it was only 30 seconds longer, but I increased my speed. Last week: walking 2.5-3.0, jogging 4.0. This week walking 2.9-3.0 jogging, 5.1-5.3.

Replies

• ibcsrl19
    Options
    Anyone else on week 2? If so, how is it going?
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm a few days behind you - just done w1d2, but on treadmill instead of outside. Sounds like you're on a treadmill? How's that working for you? I found I got a bit fed up of up-ing and down-ing the speeds. Any tips for that? I guess newer treadmills might have C25K built in to their programming. That would be cool.
  • bbthetwn
    bbthetwn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just did W2D1 today... It is going well and I am slowly getting better each time. I didn't feel like I did well today but all of my stats improved!
  • valenst
    Options
    I just did W2D1! It was challenging, mentally challenging.
    I only could track with GPS W1D2 and W2D1 and my stats also improved! :D
  • KindraT4
    KindraT4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm about to do W2D2 right now :) it's going pretty well so far, nothing too hard
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    I did W2D1 this morning. Found it not as challenging as I expected. I'm actually enjoying the program - am surprised about that!
  • ibcsrl19
    Options
    Way to go everyone!!

I am a day behind also. I completed Week 2 day 3 today.

Better late than never :)
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    Just completed W2D2. Found it a bit harder than D1. Not sure why that would be. Knees are a bit achey.