Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Kettlbell Routine

Ok so I found this website called livefitrevolution.org. Its free so I joined. Its all kettlbell workouts for each week with videos and a way to print out the workout.

Anyhow, I do two workouts at a time instead of just one. For example I did week one and two together last week. And now this week I am doing week 2 and 3. It gives me a full 60 minute workout. I will paste my workout below. Tell you what...it really does kick my butt!

1. Swing Warm-Up 5 sets – 20, 25, 30, 25, 20

2. Swing/Clean/Squat/Press Ladder (5/side, then 4, 3, 2, and 1)

3. One-Arm Deadlift 1 set of 10/side

4. Chest Press, Turkish Get-Up 1 set of 10/side, 5/side

5. One-Arm Deadlift, Row, Windmill 1 set of 10/side, 10/side, 10/side

6. Chest Press, Turkish Get-Up 1 set of 10/side, 5/side

7. One-Arm Deadlift, Row, Windmill 1 set of 10/side, 10/side, 10/side

8. Swing/Snatch Ladder (5/side, then 4, 3, 2, and 1)

9. Swing/Catch/Squat/Press 1 set of 20

1. Swing Warm-Up 5 sets (20, 25, 30, 25, and 20)

2. Lunge Ladder (5 each side, then 4, 3, 2, and 1)

3. Chest Press, Sit-Up 2 sets of 10/side, 10

4. Alternating Hand Swing 1 set of 20/side

5. One-Arm Deadlift, Row, One-Arm Press 2 sets of 10/side, 10/side, 10/side

6. Alternating Hand Swing 1 set of 20/side

7. Turkish Get-Up 1 set of 5/side
- Cool-down stretches - - Cool-down stretches -

Replies

• thanks for sharing the site ... like having multiple options ... there is not just one way to workout with KB
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Thank you, I've been looking for new workout suggestions. i'm getting some heavier bells for my birthday, can't wait!
  • Yes definitely check it out. It has weekly workouts, show you how to do the exercises and has real people doing the workouts. The only reason I do two at a time is because I want a longer workout! :)
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    How heavy is your kettlebell?

Your double workout thing seems like overkill, providing you are working with a bell of the correct weight and your form is excellent.
  • I pay close attention to form. I am using an 18lb kettlebell now. In the beginning when I was first learning I started with a 10 pound ball. And yes it does seem like overkill....its definitely a tough workout. But I love it.
  • blaqpepa
    blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
    Thanks for this site. I've been looking for a structured kettlebell workout, and this is perfect. Too lazy to make my own plans, so following this is great!
  • 79smudge
    79smudge Posts: 26 Member
    bumping to find later!