HOPE TO BE ABLE TO DO IT TOMORROW BUT!!!

Options
Just logged for the day because I know whats for super and going to jazz. Hope to go to be early cause have to fast for a test where they put you semi-to sleep and put a scope down your throat to check things out. (endescopy) I have been on Nexium for many many years so the Dr. thought it was time to see if everything is ok. I am sure not looking forward to it. My Dr. here in London Ont. (I use to live up north and it was very different) seems to be so conscientious I think overly so as so many tests this year and even a pap smear since I have not had since my hysterectomy some 30 years ago. Enough of that so here is hoping I will be able to stay on program tomorrow and even come on mfp??? Have a good day everyone.

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    Hope all went well yesterday.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Hope it all went well for you today. Being sedated, I have a feeling you will not be on here too much, but ya never know. Good for you taking care of yourself and having tests done. So many do not take the steps to do any of that.
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Hope everything went well.Take it easy.:flowerforyou:
  • ireallyneedit
    ireallyneedit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your encouraging thoughts.........had two very large polyps and when they went to take one it bled so much had to tie off and could not take the other. Sent away for biopsy and I am confident it will be fine I have an appointment for results Nov. 5th. If everything ok I can wait til next yr. to get the other one off as it has been there for a long time as it is so big. Boy, will be busy again with this and cataract operation but HEY...I AM NOT COMPLAINING AS I SEE OTHERS MUCH MUCH WORK I feel blessed.

Just a little tid bit..........between not eating on the cleanse and this I should be down a lot of weight. I snuck a peak this a.m. and guess what nothing more! Oh well, I am sticking to tracking and getting back to exercise and feel so much better than yesterday so life is good. Have a great weekend all.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options
    Just a little tid bit..........between not eating on the cleanse and this I should be down a lot of weight. I snuck a peak this a.m. and guess what nothing more! Oh well, I am sticking to tracking and getting back to exercise and feel so much better than yesterday so life is good. Have a great weekend all.

When I had my first colonoscopy done, I thought for sure my weight would drop a tleast a few pounds, sooooo much came out and so little went in during the prep days, but nope, not even an ounce. So much for a good BM will make you weigh less :bigsmile:

My mother is a stage two colon cancer survivor, so we are at higher risk, and have to get them done regularly now. I had only one polp, and they snipped and bio'ed it before I left, no problems whatsoever. I am just not ready to go in for yet another one, it has been three years, and my dr. is nagging me about it. Maybe after the new year?
  • phylsyl
    phylsyl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hoping the results of the biopsy are clear. I think the prep is way worse than the procedure! I have to do the cleanse for a colonoscopy in November. :frown: Had the Endoscopy as well, two years ago. Hope you're back full force tomorrow! Feel free to ad me as a friend, as I see you're fairly new to MFP!
  • ireallyneedit
    ireallyneedit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Shame on you........you go right now and make an appointment if it is anything like here it takes months to get an appointment. You know how important it is so I expect to hear immediately that you went. By the way mine was down the throat (ha ha).
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Hope you are ok....... I have to have regular colposcopy biopsies ..... viral stuff rather than anything nasty......also had recent mammogram which was fine....all good tests to give us peace of mind.....:bigsmile:

Jean
  • nitza53
    nitza53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I had to have a hernia repair. The endoscopy was a piece of cake the worst was wearing a gastric meter for 24 hours, walking around with that tube down my nose hurt and wiggled every time I swallowed, I had some erosion but no polups after the hiatal hernia operation I am so much better, Good luck with your procedures. P.S. I didn't lose an ounce either :angry: