Just left WW and the Pro Points System

Options
iantux
iantux Posts: 2 Member
Any tips on adjusting to MFP as I have been on WW online for years but got complacent and piled on the pounds even logging everything I eat. Joined MFP to save money and to re-motivate myself.

Ian
UK

Replies

• Shamistress
    Options
    Hello Ian,
    I follow the old point program. I didn't have any problem moving from WW to MFP. I added all my favorite foods and just calculate the points and log them in my food journal to keep track. I really don't pay attention to the calories as long as I stay in my points range. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me :)
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hello Ian,
    I follow the old point program. I didn't have any problem moving from WW to MFP. I added all my favorite foods and just calculate the points and log them in my food journal to keep track. I really don't pay attention to the calories as long as I stay in my points range. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me :)

How do you keep track of the weekly points?
  • Shamistress
    Options
    Sorry for the delayed response. I just keep track of daily points and I don't bother with weekly points or carrying over points. For me it just caused issues of over indulging because I saw I had x extra point and would splurge.
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I was doing WW online and found it so hard to stay motivated. I went down and joined an "in person" meeting and now go to those every Saturday morning, it has renewed me :-) Maybe worth a thought???